Please support us on our social media:
Parkour & Freerunning World (pkfr.world) is a non-profit organization, that aims to:
• Expand our world wide community, where people can connect with each other, share experiences, videos, pictures, etc. One place for all practitioners of the Arts of Movement in the world to find each other
• Help people who want to start pk/fr/tr to find their way. And also help people who want to visit other countries.
• Increase the popularity and accessibility of the sports Parkour, Freerunning and Tricking
Click here for:
Frequently Asked Questions
View or give feedback about pkfr.world
Official pkfr.world representatives
Teams and athletes supporting and supported by pkfr.world
The pkfr.world crew
Movies, Documentaries, TV-shows and other Media involvement:
• We also help out when companies are looking for athletes for making things like movies, documentaries, tv-shows and other shows, etc. Some examples from the past:
- November 2016: A production company from Holland asked us to find athletes for a tv-commercial of a radio show
- July 2016: We were asked to find contestants for the international Netflix show 'The Ultimate Beastmaster'
- February 2016: A Japanese production company contacted us to find athletes for a promo-video they are making
- September 2015: A French production company asked us to find atheletes for their short movie and photo shoot in Chamonix
- August 2015: A production company from Thailand asked us to find athletes from Iceland for their documentary
- June 2015: A French tv-show asked us to find athletes from Santorini in Greece, for a documentary they are making
So make sure you keep your profile on pkfr.world up-to-date, someone might be looking for you soon!
History of PKFR.WORLD in a nutshell:
The first version of our website was created on 02 February 2015, and was called Free-Running.eu
At the start, it was intended to be only an encyclopedia for parkour, freerunning and tricking in Europe. As the group of people that helped us out (the crew) grew, much inspiration and many new ideas came from it.
Over the months, more and more people got involved, helped ut in many ways, and came up with great ideas.
We came to a point that our old website was no longer equiped to handle the growing amount of members, and we decided to build a new website, the one you are on now, which was activated in November 2016.
Today, pkfr.world is the largest community website for parkour / freerunners / trickers in the world. With members from every continent all over the world.